A pleasant greeting, i am asking if there's any

Patient

Q: A pleasant greeting, i am asking if there's any Chance of getting Pregnant after Having a Hysterectomy to repair the Lining of the womb after an abortion and also successfully Undergo a surgery to Remote stage 1 cancer of the womb. Is there any Chances of getting pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

-Hysterectomy is the removal of uterus. So, pregnancy is not possible after hysterectomy.
-After abortion usually D&C is done to remove the retained products.
If there are no post-procedure complications with D&C, pregnancy is possible.
-Chances of pregnancy after undergoing surgery for malignancy depends on the extent of surgery.

Take care