A pleasant greeting, i am asking if there's any

Patient : A pleasant greeting, i am asking if there's any Chance of getting Pregnant after Having a Hysterectomy to repair the Lining of the womb after an abortion and also successfully Undergo a surgery to Remote stage 1 cancer of the womb. Is there any Chances of getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. -Hysterectomy is the removal of uterus. So, pregnancy is no t possible after hysterectomy. -After abortion usually D&C is done to remove the retained products. If there are no post-procedure complications with D&C, pregnancy is possible. -Chances of pregnancy after undergoing surgery for malignancy depends on the extent of surgery. Take care