A pulse of 120 can not predict Pre-eclampsia

Patient : Hello I'm 4-6 weeks pregnant And I have a pulse of 120 bpm... Why would this be? And with my Previous pregnancy I had preeclamsia could this be atartin again so soon?
Doctor :   A pulse of 120 is not uncommon and should not be the only factor when considering your health status.  An irregular puls se is more worrisome then a regular pulse and other symptoms associated with your pulse such as chest pain, shortness of breath, fainting, dizziness should urge you to see a doctor sooner. Preeclampsia does not present till much later in pregnancy and can not be predicted by your current pulse. I would continue to monitor things and see your doctor sooner if any other symptoms develop otherwise a regular follow up in 1-2 weeks should be sufficient.