A question about diagnosing my acne.

Patient

Q: Hello! I have had for a few years now a moderate acne problem. It's not very bad, but bad enough to affect my self esteem and my social life. I'll try to offer as much information as I can about myself. I am an almost 19 years old Caucasian male from Romania. I'm a very stressed individual, mostly because of my acne but also because of school and finals coming soon. I eat a lot of junk food and chips, not many fruits and a lot of meat. I drink mostly water at home, but at school I usually drink Pepsi light. I previously consumed the oral steroid named Winstrol or Stanozolol, but I stopped a month ago. I used to be fairly active, practicing MMA but I took a break a month ago. I'm an Ectomorph, weighing around 65 kilos at 182cm height. I usually sleep around 10 hours, but I have periods of very little sleep and very long sleep. I have previously tried a salicylic acid acne treatment, but it failed. I have also tried a natural treatment but that proved futile too. I'm currently trying another natural treatment and I'm having mixed results, my acne is improving but it's far away from disappearing. I've been to a dermatologist and she offered me some facial cremes with benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, but it didn't work. With all of this said, please try to find why I have this acne and what can I do to completely remove it from me. Also, I have acne mostly on my face and back, but a little on my chest too. PPS: It's my first time writing here, sorry if my question is too long but I want to be sure that I offer the right description.

Symptoms:  Acne, oily face, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.
Doctor