A simple question about reproduction and indirect transfer of semen

Patient

Q: Can i get pregnant if my parebts had sex in the shower then came out and touched my hand?i touched myself down there afterwards because ogmf an dischargeplan b?also if my bf made me touch his penis through his underwear,then made me touched the bare tip of his penis?low to neglible precum bec. It was just a finger that touched it. Washed hands after touching it but i went to cr to pee immediately and accidentally touch my vagina. Help? Worried sick.boobs hurt feel tired all the time

Symptoms:  Fatigue
pain in breasts
Doctor