Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > A small mass was found in my lung What else

A small mass was found in my lung What else

Patient: A small mass was found in my lung. What else could it be besides cancer? I hey the flu ALOT n pneumonia every few months, I also have steady chest pain when I breath.

Symptoms: Chest pain when I breath

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern.Such small mass can be pneumonia , lung mass, lymph no de, and tuberculosis.In such scenario, you would require to get a CECT Chest with FNAC of the mass done to rule out the issues.In fact, you would also require a blood investigations and sputum examination along.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy