A spot popped up on my vagina

Patient : A spot popped up on my vagina. I don't know what it is. It hurts really bad. It makes me uncomfortable when I'm sitting down and it burns when I pee. Can you help me find out what it is. I've never experienced this problem before. I'm scared it's an std. It looks like a little tiny blister & I've had it for about 3 or 4 days now. Thanks.
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. As the sexual history is not mentioned it is difficult to predict by your description of s ymptoms The most common causes of female genital blisters are sexually transmitted infections, which can be spread through oral, vaginal, and anal sex.They may genital herpes genital warts, chancroid (a bacterial disease) molluscum contagiosum (viral skin infection with pearly nodules) STIs are not always the cause of genital sores. Certain chronic skin conditions may also produce sores and symptoms such as itching, burning, and pain, such as: vulvovaginitis (vulva and vaginal inflammation) contact dermatitis (sensitivity to chemicals or irritants) atopic dermatitis, often caused by allergies. Hope it helps.