A Virgin girl can get pregnant by intercrural sex?

Patient : A Virgin girl can get pregnant by intercrural sex? When the penis didn't enter the vagina ,But the semen emerges in near vagina.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. No, a virgin girl can't get pregnant through any other means apart from sexual intercourse where her vagina is penetrated and semen is deposited in her vagina. Intercrural sex can never cause pregnancy. For a pregnancy to occur, semen has to meet the ovum, which can only happen when the semen goes inside the vagina. So please do not worry about pregnancy. Hope this was helpful. Regards.