A wee an hour

Patient : Hi, I am not sure if I have always urinated this frequently but I have now become aware of it as it is annoying me. I feel the need to urinate probably every hour on average. I am 6ft 2 inches tall and weigh 11 stone. I drink around 2.5 litres of water a day, 2 or 3 coffees a day and i drink around 15 - 20 units of alcohol in a week. I am 27 years old. Also when I have drank alcohol and I ejaculate, I find that I am in great discomfort with a burning sensasion that seems to be around the tip and uretha of the penis.. this can last up to 30 minutes. Any advice?
Symptoms:  urinating every hour , burning sensation after urinating after drinking alcohol