A week ago i performed extremley strenuous ab exercise and

Patient: A week ago i performed extremley strenuous ab exercise and i have exercised 8 days in a row since. I noticed a swelling on my lower pelvos/pubic area which got worse after exercise but has now dropped to my outer vagina. It does not hurt just a bit tender. I have no soreness itching or irritation feels glandular. Not sexually related. What could it be?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of sk in called Furunculosis.It is Bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding area.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.Oral antibiotics like cloxacillin is advised depending on the lesion.Visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care