Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > A while ago me and my bf were messing around

A while ago me and my bf were messing around

Patient: A while ago me and my bf were messing around. He masturbated and then ejaculated on his hand. After a couple minutes he began touching my vagina. I was sexually aroused. He did nog put his fingers inside but he hust rubbed the clitoris and the opening. I did not see any ejaculate on his hands, and the spot on his pants was nearly dry. Is there any way I could be pregnant? Im 15 and im freaking out. Am I worrying about nothing? Please help!

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Yes, you are probably worrying about something which is not possible by just rubbing on t he clitoris and outside of vagina.For pregnancy to occur, the ejaculation should be intra-vaginal. If this has not occurred, pregnancy is not possible.,I hope this clears your doubts.Stop worrying.