A wound in the bladder?!

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor
My father had a successful prostate operation and after almost four years he took a CT scan requested by his heart doctor and everything was fine
Two weeks after the scan he saw a blood come out with the urine and also not just a blood but a small pieces of blood
With no pain
These symptoms the flow of blood in the urine lasted for a day and a half later came back normal urine for a day
After that we went to the emergency department and the doctor took a blood test and said everything is fine and said do not worry if the blood come again
Unfortunately it comes again just one day after we went to the emergency department
And my father is in a great concern and can not sleep because it is holiday now and his next appointment is not soon
His major questions are
why this is happening
what are the reasons
What is the cause of the flow of blood
The patient felt great concern
Does this mean that his prostate operation was not successful
Is this situation dangerous
While we are waiting for his appointment what can we do now
How we can came down my father
Any help is appreciated
Thank you
HA

Doctor