A year ago, I jumped from the slight hill (maybe

Patient

Q: A year ago, I jumped from the slight hill (maybe 3 ft high) onto my sidewalk, and landed wrong, injuring something in my right hip area. It was so initially painful, I couldn't attend class that night, although the pain of regular walking went away within the next couple days. I went to the dr. a couple of weeks later after no more improvement was noticed---after walking a while in the grocery store, for example, my hip area would hurt so badly, radiating down my right leg to my calf, that I would lean on the shopping cart for support. The doctor had me perform simple things---walking in a straight line, turning one way, turning the other way---and I did so with no problems, so he told me to walk moderately, and take Aleve pain medicine. I have followed up a couple times because there has still been no improvement---if anything, I now need more over-the-counter pain medicine to be able to perform daily functions---but he has no answer for me. He is a free-clinic doctor, and I am a full-time graduate student with no insurance. I have always exercised regularly, but have tried limiting activity to nothing beyond what is necessary (I did this for two or three weeks), and still no improvement. Now I cannot even stroll in my local park for very long, only being able to complete about 1/2 mile before pain makes me stop. I used to be able to power-walk at least two times around the park, which is a mile in circumference.
In any case, this is now really taking a toll on my life. While brushing my teeth before bed, I stand on my left leg and relax my right side from the hip down, and I experience a series of pops. I believe something is out of alignment, but I don't know what. A few hip alignment exercises I've looked up online have not helped. I can't wear a bra comfortably at all unless I use an extender.
Also, let me clarify: What I am referring to as my right posterior hip is technically the iliolumbar ligament/sacroiliac joint area.

Doctor