Abdomen pain not related urology

Q: Sir
Iam suffering from an abdominal pain , pain only when I cough , run, or walk or turn speedily ,, if sit or walk normally don't feel pain
Before I consulted a doctor , first week he given 4 medicin , Epimag , fast flam( for pain) , buscopan and one antibiotic.
After the use of above also the problem remais . So visited the doctor again . On that time he sujested for blood test , urine test ... These results also was quite normal. After he prescribed to do scan. Also was normal.. Since all the rest shows normal hel said it will be gas problem . Used tablet for gastrouble one week .. But no benefit . Still remains...
After I consulted an uro specialist , he confirmed that I don't have any uro problem and he suggested to do ct scan to find out the source of pain
But these results also was normal ..they can't cind anything ..
So doctor please help me in this case and advise what I need to do next.. Can you give a remedy for my pain.
Please note before Pain . Iam played football every day ... Did there is any chance for muscle sprain ??

Symptoms:  Nothing , have pain whent tighten the abodomen