Abdominal curving inward just before the hip bone

Patient

Q: Hello , i have a small problem with my abdomen its some how hard to explain though the thing is jst below my rib cage where my first 2 abs are everything is more or less fine , just after that above my hip bones my abdomen tends to bend inwards abit which looks bad and i have no idea why

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" to post your query.

It is difficult to pinpoint the deformity without examining your personally. But its possible that it could be a gap in the abdomen wall and may be presenting with hernia as well. It would be wise to get an Ultra Sound examination of the abdomen or a CT scan of the abdomen. These investigations don't take much time and will confirm the nature of deformity.
Do meet your doctor and discuss these options.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.