Abdominal disorder

Patient : Hello doctors, my abdomen is hard mostly when I'm sitting and standing. I don't why. I came from physical therapy and my bone is all clear now. Ive been undergo such ultrasound and they didn't find any wrong with my vital organs. I have been treated also to make sure my blood is flowing naturally. My question is what is my condition now.
Symptoms:  The hard part is the whole abdomen but it is harder and painful in the right side. In addition, my sides are not equal. The right side becomes thinner