Abdominal pain

Patient

Q: Hi so im so confused on whats going on with my body right now

ive been having sharp pain in my lower left abdominal , i also have had some redish brown discharge which us ladies usually get a few days before their period... well i never got my period im a week and a half late now. After that discharge stopped normal white discharge came back just alot more of it and a bit thicker no smell at all. Within a few days it started feeling irritated kind of itchy. Ive been super tired as well.... I have also been peeing alot more, and the one night i woke up to go to the bathroom i ended up passing out.. not much has change now but that i feel as if i could have a bladder infection ..

any answers would be helpful thanks!

Doctor