Abdominal Pain.

Q: For the last three weeks I have had pain and tenderness in both my testicles, groin, and lower abdomen. I think I have had varicosele off and on over the last three years, seeing as the veins in my testicles are quit pronounced on examination, and even have a small rather hard lump at the top of the left testicle. This latest episode had been different however as the pain is in both testicles and is extending into my groin and abdomen, as well as my lower and middle back around my kidneys. My urine is sometimes cloudy with a slight foul odor as well. I am a construction worker so back pain comes with the territory and I have been going to a chiropracter for nearly four months for an on the job injury, to the lower lumbar and sacroiliac joint.

Over the last three weeks I have had quite a bit of fatigue to go along with the pain. As well as pain up my left side. A feeling of feverishness, and waking up with a slight headache every morning has also been present. Pain becomes much worse on ingestion of caffeinated beverages, and usually makes my urine smell worse. The pain in my testicles is usually alleviated by wearing and athletic supporter, but it still hurts. I have no family history of hernias, and no visible lumps, so I don't think that that could really be the cause. I am also a virgin, so I think we can rule out sexually transmitted diseases.

I have no health insurance at the moment so am unable to go see a doctor, so any info you could possibly give me would be a blessing.