Abdominal pain on lower left and left flank

Patient : I'm having sharp abdominal pain on my lower left and flank. What could this abdominal pain be?
Symptoms:  Sharp pain in left abdominal area, pain in left flank, pain while eating heavy food sometimes, constipation, rare pulsating on the left for a few seconds and gone.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. Such pain abdomen can be due to any of the following reason s: 1. Acid reflux 2. Stone in the renal tract 3. Colitis 4. Pelvic Inflammatory disease In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities. Till you get the Ultrasound done, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for Acid Reflux. For the relief from pain, you can take Tab Drotaverine. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy