Abdominal pain only when I get stressed

Q: Dear sir,

This is Sam.I am an active 39 year old male with no major problems prior to this and my immediate family has not suffered from diseases.I am 5'6" 165 lbs. I am very silent ,calm most of time , but anger burst out sometime spuriously. I am out of control at that moment.Head scalp and hand palm are always HOT all the round year. This might be reason for thin hair on scalp. Sometime headache due to gas in stomach , work exertion, tension.etc. I get frequent urination as soon as I drink water , juice ,cold drink.etc.within 1 hour approx in day time. If I drink water after dinner then I have to wake up mid-night at 4 pm for urination.so I cant sleep continuously After urination still there are some drop left inside that make uncomfotable. I do not get sweat easily even if I do lot of exercise...sweat at the most underarm.I want to get sweat so that I can avoid frequent urination pb. I want to drink more water but cant drink due to frequent urination.

I have small cyst in right side above kidney. Doctor told that this kind of cyst grows in old age around 55 years.But since i think too much it grown up in my case.

i have abdominal pain only whenever I get stressed .

Pl guide me

I am suffering from Depressed mood most of the day, may be every day. I am too much sensitive to my surrounding world.I used trip-tomer tablet in 1992 for the same.Afterward I was not having much problem. At that time, my problem is automatic dreams in sleep. If i do not daydream in daytime,my sleep is normal at the start but after midnight may be at 3 to 4 o clock ( i do not know this time ,it is my guess) automatic dreams comes in sleep about any incidence like talking to friend , moving to office , etc.This occurs only if i do not daydream on that day.

Even now I feel many time normal.

I want to complete my study soon, but my brain get too much exersion due to bad sleep. Also mind is thinking too many ideas.,thoughts that I even forget things just 2 minutes back. so i found difficult to thesis study .
Please guide me from your experience about some good steps to control above.

With best regards,