Abdominal pain, possible tear or intestinal issue???

Patient : Shortly after having dinner on Saturday night I started to have a pain in my lower abdomen. It feels like a pain about 6 inches across my stomach but it is a sharp pain. When I touch it feels similar to the pain I have when my appendix was inflamed (And removed) 10 years ago. This pain seems to be more so on the other side. I have ben having infrequent bowel movements since, 1 small movement per day. This has not affected my appetite or anything else other than my pain and sleep. Is this something that I should be going to have checked out or should I wait a little longer? It has been a couple days now. Thanks!
Symptoms:  Abdomen pain on the left side. Sharp pain about 4-6 inches long when I push around. Constant lulling pain