Abdominal pain slight spotting of blood vaginal irritation after intercourse

Patient : Abdominal pain slight spotting of blood vaginal irritation after intercourse strange discharge
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Bleeding immediately after an intercourse is due to friction at intercourse causing rup ture of small blood vessels. The bleeding will stop soon in a few hours. In case it persists, it may need compression or sutures. However, post-coital bleeding every time after sex may indicate an unhealthy cervix, favouring an infection or inflammation. A cervical cancer is also a possibility. Abdominal cramps, bleeding and an abnormal discharge goes in favour of a pelvic inflammatory disease which is due to vaginal infection and needs immediate treatment. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination, pap smear and a vaginal swab. An ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may also be needed. Your partner may need treatment too. A course of antibiotics, protected intercourse, plenty of water and maintenance of private hygiene is the key to treatment. Hope this helped. Regards