Abdominal pain slight spotting of blood vaginal irritation after intercourse

Patient

Q: Abdominal pain slight spotting of blood vaginal irritation after intercourse strange discharge

Doctor

Bleeding immediately after an intercourse is due to friction at intercourse causing rupture of small blood vessels. The bleeding will stop soon in a few hours. In case it persists, it may need compression or sutures. However, post-coital bleeding every time after sex may indicate an unhealthy cervix, favouring an infection or inflammation. A cervical cancer is also a possibility.
Abdominal cramps, bleeding and an abnormal discharge goes in favour of a pelvic inflammatory disease which is due to vaginal infection and needs immediate treatment.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination, pap smear and a vaginal swab. An ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may also be needed. Your partner may need treatment too. A course of antibiotics, protected intercourse, plenty of water and maintenance of private hygiene is the key to treatment.

Hope this helped.