Abdominal Pain Whilst Ejaculating

Patient

Q: I keep getting a pain in my lower left abdomen, during and after masturbation.

I am 16 and do not want to see a doctor, that will be my last resort.

The pain is when i ejaculate, then a while after i get a pain in my stomach like an ache.

My urine is very dark, and i drink okay.

My testicle has a variocele on it, as i have felt it and thats the only thing it can be, but it has never caused me problems.

I masturbate a lot, but I go gym a lot so it cannot be my abdominal muscles, it seems to be internal.

I have checked for hernias and lumps and found nothing.

Also i randomly sleep in the day a lot and wake up barely knowing when i went to sleep, unusual for me.(Maybe related?)

Doctor