Abdominal pains after sex but not pregnant.

Patient: I have been having awful abdominal pains after sex three weeks ago. We were using protection and everything and he didnt ejaculate inside of me. I took three pregnancy tests throughout the three weeks and all of them were negative. What could be wrong with me?

Symptoms: Severe abdominal pain

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.I assure you if you were using protect ion, and there was no ejaculation inside you, then pregnancy can be completely ruled out.The pain could be due to mid-cycle pain ( during ovulation ) or cramping before menstruation.Since the pain has persisted over almost 3 weeks now, you can consult your gynecologist and if required get an ultrasound done. This will help in your diagnosis.Hope this was helpful,Regards.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts