Abdominal pains on the right side Feels like menstrual pains

Patient

Q: Abdominal pains on the right side. Feels like menstrual pains but worse. Can't eat and having a little chest pain.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We understand your concern.

If you are not menstruating then the colicky and cramping pain abdomen can be due to Acid reflux, Stone in the renal tract. If that is particularly on right lower abdomen, it can be appendicitis.
In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities.
Till you get the Ultrasound done, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for Acid Reflux. For the relief from pain you can take Tab Drotaverine.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy