Abinism?

Patient

Q: My whole life people would tease me and say I was albino, but I just thought I was fair. Even as an adult people have told me they thought I was. I am just learning that I've been ignorant to the subject of albinism, and am wondering if I truly do have a form...?

Symptoms:  I've always been fair... eyes, skin, and hair. I burn and even get sun poison extremely easily. I now have reactions from the sun that cause migraines, nausea, and joint pain. My vision has been near sighted with astigmatism, 20/575 since I was a child. I have extreme photophobia... even glare on a cloudy day hurts. No strabismus or nystagmus though.
Doctor