Abnormal bleeding

Q: Last year in Februrary I was disgnosed with endometriosis after undergoing a laparoscopy in January.
A year later January 2014, I noticed mid-cycle spotting, and have been having this since, on the 2nd week after my period.
Last month however, I had spotting on the 11th day and bleeding on the 13th day after my period.
This month, I had some spotting following bleeding on my 14th day since my last period, and on the 16th day which was on march 31st, I have been bleeding since. Note however, this is not much of a flow, only bleeding in my discharge when I urinate.

Symptoms:  bleeding