Abnormal bleeding

Patient : Hi im on depo provera shot and my period started on april 5 and didnt end until two days after my last shot which was on june 17 and it started again on june 24. Should i be concerned?
Symptoms:  Tired
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Irregular menstrual flow/periods have been observed in women who take the depo-provera shot . Since this has reoccured after your second shot we recommend that you return to your doctor to to reassess whether or not this form of contraception is correct for you. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com