Abnormal bleeding and severe cramps.

Patient : Hello, I am a healthy 21 year old female. On October 3rd of 2014 I had a medical abortion. Since then I have been bleeding non-stop, a heavy period-like flow, (I am currently taking birth control pills - Sprintec 35mg) and have had horrible cramps, especially after I eat. I was wondering if there was anything natural I could do to make the bleeding stop or if I would have to have a D&C performed? Thank you.
Symptoms:  Abnormal menstrual bleeding, cramps, fatigue, inability to eat
Doctor :   Hello , If after the abortion you have been continuously bleeding till date even after having been placed unreal contr aceptives , then it is necessary to undertake an ultrasound pelvis first to rule out any products of conception remaining. If the endometrial thickness if more than 10mm , then a d& c MAY HAVE TO BE UNDERTAKEN before you are placed on oral contraceptives again. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards