Abnormal Bleeding while urinating

Patient

Q: So I thought I had an UTI because I was peeing a lot and then i was peeing blood. So I drank water and cranberry juice and that seemed to do the trick because today I wasn't peeing that much nor blood in the morning. I just went to the bathroom and I peed clear but with weird brown little things. Is that dried blood and should I be worried?

Symptoms:  Was peeing blood, but now clear with brown shard like things.
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The frequency of urination, as well as bleeding in the urine, is definitely suggestive of an infection or may be some serious matter which need to be investigated thoroughly.

I would advise you the following:
You need to take a consultation of a Urologist.
Routine tests of blood, urine including culture and sensitivity.
Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
Cystourethroscopy.
All these are the most minimum tests you should undergo to catch the cause at the earliest and get an appropriate management in time.