Abnormal Blood work results and questions reading CT findings with cystic appearing mass in adnexa

Patient: Hi! I am a 27 year old, 140lbs, 5’8″ female. For a minimum of 3 mos, I have experienced chronic low grade fever, ranging from 99.3-99.9, fatigue, general achiness, boughts of severe diarrhea which is very uncommon for me, bloating, and swollen lymph nodes in my neck and groin. I had blood work done on Monday which came back abnormal. The findings that I know of are elevated liver enzymes and elevated platelets, although I only know these because an office worker relayed this bit of info. I have not spoken with my doctor yet. I had my CT scan and the Preliminary report found a 40 mm cystic appearing structure in my left adnexa and also a small amount of unspecific free fluid within my right adnexa. My liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and adrenal glands were unremarkable in appearance. My spleen is within the upper limits of normal range in size.What are the chances based on this info that the cystic appearing structure could be a tumor? I had read several studies that found evidence of correlation between elevated platelets and several cancers including ovarian cancer and lymphoma.Any info whatsoever would be greatly appreciated!

Doctor: