Abnormal Discharge and partner has symptoms of something too?

Patient

Q: I'm sure someone has asked this before, but I can't find anything specific. This morning, I went to the restroom and found little balls that looked like dough in my underwear, they felt like it too because I picked it out and threw it away they were small and did not smell, and were white. I have never had this before, and yes I have had unprotected sex. I haven't had the dough like discharge actually in my panties since this morning, but when I checked to see if something was abnormal, there was white specks all over my finger, kind of like white boogers, some big some small. My vagina also feels kind of swollen maybe, or tighter. My most recent partner said he is experiencing abnormal symptoms too, today, the same day I am. It burns when he pees and he has white clear fluid coming from the tip of his penis. I'm going to make a doctor appointment, but I do want an idea before I am checked.

Doctor