Abnormal foul smelling vaginal discharge

Patient : The story began when i was 12 years i actually didn't know anything about the virginity or sex etc i lost my virginity at that time i found some blood but i didn't really care i told my mom but she didn't care too.i knew that i lost it on 13 i didn't get my period till exactly on 15 and now i am 15 and 4 month first period was really heavy i missed the 2nd period 23 nov which was normal but i found red vaginal discharge it was ok too because my sister have the same then i got my 3rd period which was lighter, then my vaginal discharge starts to get whiter and the i found green vaginal discharge almost 2 weeks ago with some smell iam not sexually active but when i search i found it can be STD but i dint have sex . is there is something wrong or dangerous . please help iam scared to go to doctors so i cant consult my doctor
Doctor :   From your symptoms, you are most probably suffering from bacterial vaginosis. This results from an abnormal growth of ba cteria in the vagina. Bacterial vaginosis is not dangerous but may cause some discomfort and vaginal discharge with smell. The smell can sometimes be offending and unpleasant. Though sexual activity can cause bacterial vaginosis, vaginal douching, improper hygiene, recurrent antibiotics are also other factors. I would advise that you speak to a doctor. In addition to bacterial vaginosis, there is also a risk of acquiring other STDs, for which further evaluation is required. Treatment includes oral or vaginal metronidazole and also vaginal clindamycin cream. Oral metronidazole can cause some minor but unpleasant side effects, but is believed to be the most effective treatment.