Abnormal Growth and Development?

Patient

Q: Hi,
I would like to ask a question about some problems that have been concerting me about my health lately

I'm not exactly sure what's happening to me.
Every member in my family (both parents and my four grandparents) have wide set eyes,and when I was born I did as well however soon after they got close until they were like an average eye distance, and my head started growing abnormal on the sides of the eyes, I also believe that I have a brachycephalic head shape
Until here nothing really gives any reason to alarm,but from this point on my life has been a roller coaster and I don't really understand anything that is happening to me.
While growing up at some points my eyes actually look more separated and the sides of my head reduced,and at other viceversa my eyes got closer and the sides of my head wider.
When I was 7 I was diagnosticated with a strange working thyroid (not really underactive or overactive) however now I suffer from hypothyroidism (but it has never not even during my growth really been correctly treated)
I have gotten older and noticed a lot of weird things happening to me which I consider abnormal,
the bones of my legs are arching my knee hurts a lot, my eyes have gotten really close,my teeth and jaw have barely grown,im short about 5 feet tall,some parts are really underdeveloped while others aren't, I sometimes feel very bad and like about to collapse,
I really have no idea whats going on with me,but I fear that this changes will permanently damage the person that I am.
Thank you for your atencion

Symptoms:  Hi,

Thank you for your atencion
Doctor