Abnormal hangover after few days of heavy drinking

Patient: Hi, I am a 22 year old male and since drinking alcohol sunday night I have been experiencing some issues. first of I smoked some marijuana Thursday night and drank a lot of alcohol the following three days until sunday. the next morning I woke up with the most insane of hangovers-nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, tired, diarreah, unable to concentrate or construct proper sentences as quickly as I could,fever, slight dizziness, pain or discomfort in my upper abdomen especially to the right, tingling in my hands and feet, dry throat although I don’t seem to have any problems swallowing food or drink, heartburn, some breathing difficulties, sleep disturbance(did not sleep well) and numbness in legs and arms. I went to the doctors yesterday and they gave me some tablets to take after each meal-perhaps to help with my stomach discomfort. My appetite seems to have returned and my nausea has reduced a bit since then-also my diaorreah has gone. However I am still feeling very fatigued, dullness, dry throat, some numbness in my left leg and slight abdominal discomfort which is now being felt at the lower sides of my back. I am 168 cm in height and a bit chubby. Any help will be appreciated.

Symptoms: Nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, tired, diarreah, unable to concentrate or construct proper sentences as quickly as I could,fever, slight dizziness, pain or discomfort in my upper abdomen especially to the right, tingling in my hands and feet, dry throat although I don’t seem to have any problems swallowing food or drink, heartburn, some breathing difficulties, sleep disturbance(did not sleep well) and numbness in legs and arms

Doctor: