Abnormal Hangover, Nausea

Q: I'm watching over my friend who drank a lot of tequila the night before. She woke up feeling nauseas, fatigued, dizzy, upset in the stomach, and occasional numbers in her limbs. I've been watching over her. She has been vomiting roughly 2-3 times an hour at the start of the day, now down to 1 every hour or so. She does not have health insurance so she is apprehensive about going to the hospital. I am able to communicate with her clearly and she has been able to move around, although she gets very tired from short walks. I believe she is having a reaction to the amount of alcohol she consumed and her body is still trying to deal with the toxins. I am concerned if we need to get professional help, or just keep her hydrated and breath deeply and calmly

Symptoms:  Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, numbness in the limbs occasionally, shortness of breath, feeling cold but also sweating