Abnormal Period?!

Patient : My last normal period was April 14th-18th..As of May 5th, I started having my normal period symptoms (cramps, bloating).. I saw red, and knew my period was starting but then I checked so that I could change my tampon and it was brown with red here and there.. 9 days later and Im still having the same symptoms with very little red and very little brown.. I recently lost 38 pounds and my diet has changed form eating very healthy and exercising daily to within the past 3 and a half weeks to eating more fatty foods and rarely exercising( I just started back working out last night) Should I count this as my period? And when will it stop? I haven't had any sexual contact that would cause pregnancy for over 2 years.. I am on the birth control pill Balziva.
Symptoms:  normal period symptoms ( very mild cramping, very mild bloating, etc)