Abnormal stomach pains

Patient

Q: Hi,im really worried about my body.
Im 17,5'4 and around 6 and a half stone.
During the last 2 months I get random pains in the entrance of my vagina most of the time causing me to need to pee every five seconds,the only thing that seems to ease it is to take pain killers and alot of water and my last two periods has stop half way for a couple hours causing the same pain.
And Some times I get really bad burning sensations in my chest.
Also my second last period lasted 3 days longer than usual and then my last period came three days late...due to the longer period.
My boyfriend and I have sex often but no matter what we do I cant orgasm,the feeling fades and it starts to hurt also if we dont have sex for very long I get really bad lower stomach pains.
We usually use the pull out method or have protected sex unless im on my period.
I dont know if it helps but I can't seem to sleep at night but Im always tired during the day no matter how much sleep I get.
My mum has cervical cancer even though I had the injection for it Theres still a chance I could get it.
Please help.

Doctor