Abnormal Urine stream

Q: Although not UTI but there was no category for urinary problems.

I at times have an abnormal urine stream, the urine does not come in a straight line, it tends to spread even sprinkling some drops of urine on my feet and clothes over the legs and the area surrounding the toilet seat.

This usually happens after I masterbate or have previously manually retracted the prepuce to clean the area underneath it,while bathing.

If I don't masterbate and don't retract the prepuce for a day or 2 this stops happening. What could be the reason for such Symptoms?

Also I have doubts about my urethral meatus being located a little dorsally. What is the normal position of the maetus? I read somewhere that most men have a slit which begins at the tip and extends a few millimeters ventrally. but in my case the metal slit starts 1-2 millimeters dorsal to the slit and extends dorsally for 7-8mm. Could this be Epispadias? or is it a normal variation?