Abnormalities of genitals

Patient : Hi, my boyfriend and I are trying to find any information that we can regarding the abnormality of his genitals at birth. When he was born his penis was connected to his testicles. We know that he had reconstructive surgery as an infant to have them separated and to reform his penis. When we got in touch with the hospitals records dept. they unfortunately had very little information on his surgeries. We've tried researching this condition but haven't had any luck. We would like to know what the medical term/name for this condition is and if his chances of having children are possible. We have been together for almost two years and have never used protection and we have never become pregnant. I have two children from a previous marriage, so I know that I am able to have children. Any information or avenues to take so we can do more research would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Elizabeth
Symptoms:  Abnormality of penis and testicles at birth, very little semen at climax, concerns of reproduction
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon