Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Abnormally Puffy nipples (excessive nipple fat)

Abnormally Puffy nipples (excessive nipple fat)

Patient: Greetings, I am a 15 year old athlete who is suffering under puffy nipples (excess nipple fat). I always been healthy and currently am 11% percent body fat… I eat chicken, steak, rice, fruits, and other nutrishous foods. No I am not staving myself!I have been getting really ripped and look amazing..and have 1 major problem!I have excess nipple fat and my nipples look really big ..I have been working out my chest excessively as well as eating healthier and doing cardio, but can’t get rid of it!HELP! please.. This summer I don’t want to be embarrassed to take my shirt off! – Cheers!

Symptoms: Embarrassment and STRESS!

Abnormally Puffy nipples (e...-1

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Your enlarged nipples area is likely due to hormonal changes associated with puberty. This will probably persist until you are around 18 years old when you have completed puberty and testosterone levels start to level of. Please continue to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine to prevent maintain physical fitness and reduced body fat. This will eventually go away, with some time.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com