Aborting 12 weeks pregnancy using MTP PILL

Patient : Can the 12 weeks pregnancy be aborted using MTP pill. Please guide me through.
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually medical termination of pregnancy is advisable up to 8 weeks of gestation. After that gestational age there is a possibility of incomplete abortion and sometimes products of conception may remain inside uterus and D&C may be needed. Before planning for abortion examination by your doctor and ultrasound is needed. Ultrasound helps to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy. After that according to the gestational age you can plan the management with your doctors advice. Take care.