Abortion - aspiration method required

Patient : Hi I was looking at getting an aspiration done to remove pregnancy. However, I am pretty blank about the procedure, cost, safety, reliability etc and the places where I could get it done. Would be great if you could help.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting ATD. Abortion is not a simple procedure and should always be done in a certified clinic or hospital by a gynecologist. It is either medical or surgical abortion depending on the period of gestation of pregnancy. If it's 7 weeks, then its safe labor with medicines else surgical dilatation and curettage may be required to remove the products of conception incomplete. I hope I have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards