Abortion at 6 weeks...

Patient

Q: Abortion at 6 weeks...

So I track fertility rather closely... This way I can tell exactly when I ovulate...

So obviously I realised immediately when my period was late... had a pregnancy test done... came positive... said 2 - 3 weeks pregnant so I was correct (I realise that these arent always correct). But I went to the hospital had an ultrasound done then an abortion. I got given 4 Misoprostol pills only? I was confused as it seems like I was supposed to get a different dosage or something but anyways I was only 4 weeks pregnant fertilisation age so what do I know...

Well then I took the pills and I had started getting chills and the got weird cramps... It would start in my lower abdominal area and then just flood my whole body.. I would describe it like contractions but I've bnever had contractions so... But they were really painful...

Then 2 hours later I started getting a lot of clear watery fluid come out... and then a tiny clot... and then just blood... a lot of blood... And a big big clot that had tissue in it... after that clot came out the bleeding calmed down to brown spotting with occasional red spotting for the next 4 days... on day four I had some more bleeding and 2 really stiff blood clots... Like jelly but sort of stiffer... after that bleeding stopped.

Soooo after 3 weeks and my breasts were still tender and... Uhm... I dunno my cervix seems to change position from a normal low to an extremely high and ripe cervix during the day... And I eat way less now... I can barely finish a sandwich without feeling really really full... I just can't eat anymore. This may be because for a whole week I stopped eating entirely before I knew I was pregnant... Might've caused my digestive system to slow down or something I don't know.

So anyways last week I went for an ultrasound 3 weeks after abortion (9 weeks gestational age) and I took a pregnancy test which was positive. Now I know that the pregnancy tests can still be positive so that didn't bother me as much... And on the ultrasound they couldn't see anything other than a very small little circle that had an outline... at 9 weeks the foetus should be much bigger than that if im not correct? I googled ultra sound images at 9 weeks. let me state it was an abdominal ultrasound and I could see my uterus which was empty... besides that small little thing.. which I now assume may be left over tissue and other pregnancy remains...

At the moment my breasts are still and my appetite is still messed up...
and for the last 3 days I've been getting bad cramps again...

I'd just like to know your opinion. I know that you can only truly diagnose me in person but... I just want your opinion of what you think may be going on from just reading my very detailed question.

Symptoms:  Sore breasts, Lack of appetite, Cramps, weird cervix
Doctor