Abortion for pcos patient

Patient : I am a pcos patient. is abortion safe fr me? i am 25 yrs old n in my 5th week. wich method is best-medically or surgically?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Abortion is safe for a pcos patient. Abortion be it medical or surgical must always be done under a doctor's guidance under aseptic precautions with facility for intensive care and blood transfusion. At 5 weeks if there are no risk factors first option would be medical abortion, if it fails or any complications, then a surgical procedure like dilatation and curettage (D&C) may be needed. Hope this helped. Regards