Abortion risk when on Coumadin 4 weeks pregnant

Q: Wife is age 44. She takes coumadin for factor V - clotting. She has had blood clots...She MIGHT be 4 WEEKS pregnant. We have 4 children already - What would be the best procedure to end this possible pregnancy (ASAP). What are the bleeding risks when on Coumadin at this early stage? For the health of the Mom we can not have another child. Blood test tomorrow - Period 3 days late...
She has factor V leiden and had a DVT/PE clot during last birth
Thank you.

Symptoms:  She is 3 days past due on her period. We fear she may be pregnant.