Abortion six month ago , now expecting and I can't eat

Patient

Q: I had an abortion 6 months ago,
Last week I got an extremely high fever that had me in bed for 4 days.
this week I got extremely sick and started throwing up.
I did so for an entire night an decided to check up. Turns out the results were positive. I haven't eaten anything in four days. I have been drinking juice because im trying everything to make sure is okay with my baby. I ate something last night and threw it up this morning. Anything I eat I vomit, but im not hungry nor dizzy until I eat. should I worry?
should I go to the hospital? the reason I ask is because I have no insurance and I live with my parents and telling them will be hard.

Doctor