About 1-2 years ago I had soft tissue damage in

Patient : About 1-2 years ago I had soft tissue damage in my right knee and recently I have had soft tissue damage again in the same knee, And my question is will I keep getting soft tissue damage again and again in that same knee?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you are an athlete or a runner, it is common for you to get injured often. Please ens ure that you are using the correct technique to run or do your sport. Also, please try the following to help you: Rest the knee and do not use it or use crutches to prevent further infection Ice the area for 15 mins at a time every hour 4 to 5 times a day Compress the knee by using a crepe bandage or a knee sleeve Elevate the knee using a 2 pillows under the legs to allow the blood to flow back to the heart Also, take NSAIDs to help you recover. Take Paracetamol 3 times to help you with the swelling. Hope this helps you. All the best.