About 2 or 3 days ago I got a horrible

Q: About 2 or 3 days ago I got a horrible pain in my ear! My mom gave me neomycin and polymyxin and hydrocortisone ear drops and I've been using it but I feel my ear pain is getting worse. Like it started in my ear and it's now down to my jaw and neck. I don't want to go to the hospital because it's expensive. Tomorrow I do plan to call my doctor but what should I do until an appointment is set up. I've been taking Advil to relieve the pain but after it wears off I feel the pain again.

Symptoms:  Ear swelling, pain, sore jaw, neck feels sore, ear is full,

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

It seems you have got wax obstructed in your ear canal, that is giving you the feeling of water in the ear.
I would advise you in this scenario, to use ear drops used to dissolve the wax, commonly available OTC is Soliwax containing paradichlorobenzene , benzocaine , chlorbutol, turpentine oil.
You should use 6-8 drops 4-5 times a day in the affected ear. If your wax doesn't responds to this, then you would require syringing by an ENT surgeon to remove the impacted wax.
In case, you have any ear pain, pus discharge from ear then you should not use the wax removal solution and should reach an ENT Specialist immediately as that could be an Acute Otitis Media, that is an infection of ear which can occur due to activities like Swimming.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy