About 2 weeks ago, after staying in an environment with air conditioning

Q: Dear doctor,
About 2 weeks ago, after staying in an environment with air conditioning I started getting a runny nose and just at the same time a frequent need to urinate that persisted to today. I do not have a burning sensation (even after all this time) when urinating and it seems like the urge is higher right after I urinate. For example I do not wake up during the night. I do not know if there is a correlation with the runny nose at all but I had to mention that. At the same time I had problems some days later with vaginal yeast infection (happens to me often) and I got treated with a cream for that.
Thank you doc
Best wishes