About 2 weeks ago I started to notice really dry

Patient

Q: About 2 weeks ago I started to notice really dry skin on my chin under my beard. I brushed it off as just dry skin from my face wash.

About a week later, I did some volunteering and part of it was in a side of a building moving furniture with dust all over it. That night after my shower, my left side of my face and left side of my lower lip swelled up. That continued until about mid-day the next day. My lymph nodes also because slightly hard as well as spots under my chin started to harden.

I attributed all of this to having an allergic reaction to the mouthwash I had started using when this all started.

However, that was nearly a week ago. Within this time, I have woken up with a swollen lip, my left side of my jaw feels tight, and I still have extremely dry skin on my chin.

Is this allergies? Or something else?

Doctor